The Netherlands, Oosterhout, Europark 8, July 1, 2017
People who know me are now in ‘shock’. Did Diederik just post something about moving to a new office location? Which prospect or customer actually wants to read something about that? These are busy times and everybody is trying to get one’s attention with the right useful content at the right time via the right channel. “moving to a new office” definitely doesn’t fit that criteria.
It just happens to be that I’m very proud of opening this office. And I just had to share some pictures of it! I now have room for interns and possibly an employee and/or partner. As most of you know, I don’t want to be an agency, but I do want to make sure continuity for my customers. Working with other freelancers is good, but a full-time employee or partner ensures that customers can always be serviced.
You’ve probably noticed a few things in the pictures.
- The ‘Marketo’ shrine 😉
- My beloved San Francisco as seemless wall photo of 10 square meters!
It’s a great place!
- 250 meters from the major north-south A27 freeway in the Netherlands
(connecting with Belgium within only 15 kilometers).
- 350 meters from bus lines to Breda, Utrecht, Tilburg, etc.
- 350 meters from a small shopping mall and 200 meters from a furniture shopping mall
- 350 meters from a Tesla Super Charger, AC Hotel, McDonald’s, Domino’s Pizza, multiple gyms, etc.
- 50 meters from the Canal and very close to the forest!
Another funny fact is that the land the office is build on, used to be owned by my grandfather’s company many decades ago.
More pictures from the new SMOps office in Oosterhout