Early 2015, Jeff Coveney from RevEngineInsider.com asked me to pitch in on a marketing automation article. Now Jeff asked me to share something on my lead generation strategy for 2016. Read the full article.
My lead generation strategy for 2016:
“In order to get more and better leads to sales in 2016 we will, among many other things:
– Have more focus on expanding our reach within current target verticals;
– Implement stronger messaging which is better targeted and more contextual;
– Increase our data quality. Especially for supporting sales with named accounts;
– Decreasing the drop-out in our lead management process by even further aligning marketing and sales;
– Further improve our reporting capabilities.
The keyword in my opinion for 2016 is FOCUS!”