- What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
- When do we collect information?
- We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our website.
- How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about website traffic and website interactions in order to offer better and personalized website experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your website experience more efficient may not function properly.
Cookies we use are might intend to one day include the following:
|Store page visits, clicks, and form fills in a profile in order to be more relevant for you.
|Used to distinguish users.
|Used to distinguish users.
|Used to throttle request rate.
|Anonymous identifier token.
|Identifier token for browser session.
|End user identifier token. As site visitors identify themselves through email.
|Tracks account owners that have contacted the site visitor.
|A true/false indication whether or not the user has dismissed the welcome message in the session, or not.
|A true/false to fetch previous conversations.
|A true/false if user has previously provided an email address.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future. We have enabled Google Analytics, as displayed in the cookie overview table.
In order to be in line with data breach regulations we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur: We will notify the users via in-site notification within 7 business days. And we will report the data breach to the Dutch ‘Authoriteit Persoonsgegevens’.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with regulations, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way, if applicable.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
- Allow users to update their preferences by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email. and we will promptly remove you from applicable correspondence.
Getting in touch
4902 NS, Oosterhout